Github Links for Confuence add-on helps your team to present more information about Github items in the context of Jira without having to visit Github.
What is supported?
- Link recognition of the following Github items: repositories, pull requests, branches, source files, user profiles, issues and gists.
- Using the Github API we enrich your link with a lot of useful information.
- Public and private Github resources.
- Easily connect of your Github account and our Add-on using Oath (one click revoke as well).
How to get started?
1. You just need to Copy&Paste the Github link into a Jira issue (description or a comment). The link gets added to the right-side panel as a Github resource.
What shall we do if we want to suggest an improvement or report a bug?
If you have any questions, suggestions or issues we are always here to help you. Please create a Move Work Forward Jira Service Desk support issue for us with your problem or suggestion here, so that we can address it in a timely manner (please provide as much information as possible).