Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector enables teams to get immediately notified about things happenning in Confluence Cloud, Server or Data Center. Do you want to miss important issues or projects? We don’t think so and we created this App to help your team stay on top of Confluence activities.
What is supported?
- Notification about created/updated/released/deleted issues, projects or versions.
- A filter by page url (Server and Data Center only).
- Microsoft Teams channel specific configuration, so different channels can receive different information.
- Global and Space specific configuration. Used by the Global or Space admin.
- Respect of the setting “Notify watchers”.
- If something is missing please let us know via our Service Desk.
How to get started?
Go to the Microsoft Teams channel configuration and add a connector.
Find Incoming Webhook and add one. Put the name as Confluence and download the Confluence logo from here or you can use any other image.
Copy the webhook url.
Set the logo of incoming webhook to the Confluence logo and generate the webhook url. Copy it to the clipboard and save the Incoming Webhook.
Navigate in Confluence to the Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector administration page (Administration -> Atlassian Marketplace -> Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector).
Create a configuration section for every channel, enter the name and paste the incoming webhook url. Additionally, select the events you want to notify the channel/room about.
Confluence Cloud configuration looks like this.
Confluence Server and Data Center configuration looks like this.
Save the configuration and enjoy!
Space configuration (Server only)
Go to your Space tools -> Add-ons/Apps -> Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector.
If you have suggestions?
If something is missing please let us know via our Service Desk.