Unless otherwise noted, all Move Work Forward Atlassian Add-ons are covered by the Move Work Forward Products Atlassian Add-ons EULA.
- Atlassian Marketplace FAQ for full details on add-on licensing, support, and upgrade information.
- How can I request a quote?
- When and why do I need to renew my license?
- What happens when the included maintenance ends?
- Upgrading licenses.
- Licenses for staging/development/test systems are available at no charge as per Atlassian products via your my.atlassian.com account. Find the add-on and look for View Development License.
- Can I buy products via Atlassian Marketplace no matter what country I am located in?
If your evaluation license is going to expire before the purchasing process is complete go to the Marketplace entry for the add-on and press Free 30 Day Trial to get another evaluation license. You can then install the new evaluation license on your instance via the Manage Add-ons in Confluence or JIRA.
Licenses are installed after the add-on is installed using the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager. We strongly recommend staying up to date with the Universal Plugin Manager updates.
Community/Open Source Software (OSS) licenses for add-ons are available free for any host product with an Community/OSS license - email email@example.com to request a Community/OSS add-on license.
You can find your existing licenses via your my.atlassian.com account.
If you can not purchase through the Atlassian Marketplace from your country email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other licensing problems please contact Atlassian via email at email@example.com.